We regret to announce that KidsFunParty will be on sabbatical until further notice.



We'll be back with more Kids Fun Parties soon! =)



Thank you.

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
Hi! :) My name is Karlin. Simplest I can descibe myself -> "a bibik-less working mother of 3". ;o) Couldn't be more concise! =D Proud to say, my domestic arrangements work fine for all of us (myself, hubby and kids). We're an average family, surviving in the suburban area of Kota Damansara. :-) Some might think I have my hands full already but I looooove doing kids' parties it's what keeps me sane! =D I'd fantasize my kids' birthday parties months ahead! Always looking out for cool ideas to keep the costs within my limited budget. So much so that 3 parties a year just ain't enuff for me anymore! ;-D ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Custom Ordered ALICE IN WONDERLAND Chocolate Lollies




3 comments:

  1. Birthday party and it's time to start planning! put an idea board of what you would like to do! I think so many of us are looking for party ideas!
    Birthday Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for this post. Personally, I believe this content is fabulous. I accept much of your information right here. It also motivates me personally to learn more. I await the next article with really great expectation. for more info please visit Princess Party Long Island

    Keep it Up...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Bricks 4 Kidz workshop uses LEGO Bricks that youngsters love, to pass on hands-on lessons identified with cross-disciplinary instructive projects targets. The Bricks 4 Kidz approach to manage learning is innovative, Birthday parties for kids, making a dynamic learning foundation for your understudies.

    ReplyDelete