We regret to announce that KidsFunParty will be on sabbatical until further notice.



We'll be back with more Kids Fun Parties soon! =)



Thank you.

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
Hi! :) My name is Karlin. Simplest I can descibe myself -> "a bibik-less working mother of 3". ;o) Couldn't be more concise! =D Proud to say, my domestic arrangements work fine for all of us (myself, hubby and kids). We're an average family, surviving in the suburban area of Kota Damansara. :-) Some might think I have my hands full already but I looooove doing kids' parties it's what keeps me sane! =D I'd fantasize my kids' birthday parties months ahead! Always looking out for cool ideas to keep the costs within my limited budget. So much so that 3 parties a year just ain't enuff for me anymore! ;-D ~ ~ ~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Activity : Spread Looove With These COLORFUL CRAYON HEARTS! :-)

Color Someone's World this Valentine's Day with this easy-to-do Colorful Crayon Heart! :-)



All you need;

1) Crayon pieces

2) Heart-shaped metal cookie/muffin tin

(picture shown below is approximately 1.5" across each heart)


All you have to do;

1) Heat oven to 250 degree Celsius

2) Fill each mold with crayon pieces and melt them for 10-15 minutes.

3) Remove from molds when they're cool.

(Simply rub off the rough edges on a scrap paper.)


Voila! :-D


You can wrap them in clear plastic and tie with a ribbon. Or simply pack them in cute colored envelopes. Include special messages on colored paper! :-)



Have fun making these COLORFUL CRAYON HEARTS

and spread out some loooove this Valentine's Day! =)

(Credits to source of demo pictures.. Tq.)

No comments:

Post a Comment