We regret to announce that KidsFunParty will be on sabbatical until further notice.



We'll be back with more Kids Fun Parties soon! =)



Thank you.

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
Hi! :) My name is Karlin. Simplest I can descibe myself -> "a bibik-less working mother of 3". ;o) Couldn't be more concise! =D Proud to say, my domestic arrangements work fine for all of us (myself, hubby and kids). We're an average family, surviving in the suburban area of Kota Damansara. :-) Some might think I have my hands full already but I looooove doing kids' parties it's what keeps me sane! =D I'd fantasize my kids' birthday parties months ahead! Always looking out for cool ideas to keep the costs within my limited budget. So much so that 3 parties a year just ain't enuff for me anymore! ;-D ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 8, 2010

SYAZA RAIHA's 9th Birthday WINNIE THE POOH Party Packs :-)

Syaza's red glossy paperbag party packs were filled with party snacks, WINNIE THE POOH coloring sheets and WINNIE THE POOH stickers sheet


Party packs for babies were yellow instead. Each was filled with a baby rattle, Baby Bites for party snack and a sheet of WINNIE THE POOH stickers to decorate baby's high chair or playpen or drawers or anywhere at all! ;-)

Here are just some of the coloring pages in Syaza's party activity kit! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment