We regret to announce that KidsFunParty will be on sabbatical until further notice.



We'll be back with more Kids Fun Parties soon! =)



Thank you.

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia
Hi! :) My name is Karlin. Simplest I can descibe myself -> "a bibik-less working mother of 3". ;o) Couldn't be more concise! =D Proud to say, my domestic arrangements work fine for all of us (myself, hubby and kids). We're an average family, surviving in the suburban area of Kota Damansara. :-) Some might think I have my hands full already but I looooove doing kids' parties it's what keeps me sane! =D I'd fantasize my kids' birthday parties months ahead! Always looking out for cool ideas to keep the costs within my limited budget. So much so that 3 parties a year just ain't enuff for me anymore! ;-D ~ ~ ~

Saturday, March 20, 2010

UMAR SYAF'IE's 1st Birthday SOCCER Party

Prizes for Games...
Stationeries, clocks, watches, picture frames... All-Soccer! ;)

Goal Post Centerpiece for birthday boy to take pics with friends /guests :)


Azad Arif writing a message to Umar Syafi'e for his '1st Birthday Time Capsule'
Also at the reception : (1) Register by writing your name on your lanyard (2) Guess how many soccer ball chocs are in the jar (3) get your party bags and loose Candy Bag to fill at the Candy Bar! :D
Register and choose your team - Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool ;o)

From right : Candy Bar, Goal Post Centerpiece, Gift Table, laptop and speaker station for audio effects, Soccer Balloon Bouquet and moving tray for Games' Prizes

The Candy Bar...
Yup, all you can take! Aint that FUN?!! =D
Coloring stationeries (color pencils, crayons and magic pens) & Soccer Coloring Pages

Kids having fun at The Coloring Corner
Nadzirah showing off her Soccer Clock prize she won for 'Pin The Soccer Player'; A Soccer version of blindfold game 'Pin The Tail'... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment